Friday, October 25, 2013

Apple co-founder not impressed with new tablets



Apple co-founder, Steve Wozniak popularly known as Woz has revealed that he will not get any of the newly launched iPad Air and the iPad Mini 2.

Steve Wozniak revealed that he was on a flight to the United Kingdom when the announcement was being made and he could not follow it live. He has however gotten information about the two products since and is not impressed.
Apple iPad Air

I am constantly following the gadget world but I was on a plane and missed all of the keynote but when I finally took a look at the devices, the iPads didn’t hit my needs,” he said at the Apps World in London.
Steve claimed he would have preferred an iPad with a larger memory like 256GB which will allow him to put his media files because… he doesn’t have broadband in his house.
Yes it’s thinner but I wanted storage. I don’t have broadband at home, so I carry all my personal media in the iPad. So I was hoping Apple has a 256GB iPad.” he said about the iPad Air. “So I emailed my wife and said I didn’t want one of those.
It is really sad as I was the one that had a 1MB line back in the day when everyone else was on dial up. I was the king of the hill.” he said about the broadband.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's your view on this? We'll be happy to listen to your opinion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...